5Nights /6 Days
Day1 : Cochin (arrival)
Arrival at Cochin Airport and transfer to hotel . Check in at Hotel . after noon proceed for Cochin Sightseeing. Visit the Dutch Palace-built by the Portuguese in 1557 and subsequently renovated by the Dutch after 1663. The murals are perhaps the best in India. Jewish Synagogue – built in 1568 and the oldest Synagogue in the Commonwealth are at Mattancherry. St. Francis Church – built in 1510 and the oldest European church in India, Chinese Fishing Nets- introduced by the court of Kublai Khan can be seen in Fort Cochin. Fort Cochin Beach etc. Evening back to the hotel and overnight.
Day2 : Cochin-Munnar ( 150 Km / 04 Hr)
Arrival at Cochin and transfer to Munnar . Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India’s highest peak (Anamudi-2695 mts). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls & Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park – open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India & Tea Museum. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day3 : Munnar
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Maduppatty dam ,echo Point, Kundalay Dam,pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & overnight stay at Munnar.
Day4 : Munnar – Thekkady
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and it is also called as Periyar. On arrival check in Hotel Afternoon proceed for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc evening you can take a Elephant ride at Periyar wild life and rest of the day is at leisure.
Day5 : Thekkady – Alleppey (houseboat)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to houseboat . Around 1200 hrs check in at the Houseboat and start your cruise through the rich and splendid backwater. Just relax at the deluxe houseboat. It will be a unique and exclusive experience in your lifetime. You will be cruising along the village sides and paddy fields witnessing the core life of the Kerala villages for the whole day. The house boat is fully furnished with bedrooms and a kitchen. Dinner and overnight at the houseboat.
Day6 : Alleppey – Cochin (tour Ends)
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Airport / Railway Station for departure.
Cochin : Hotel Aiswarya
Munnar : Green Trees Resort
Thekkady : Thekkady Woods
Alleppey-Houseboats : Ac Deluxe Houseboat
Total Cost: 15,000/- Per Person on Double Sharing basis
- Accommodation in double rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Meal plan as specified above.
- A/c Vehicle at disposal for the entire trip. Make of vehicle is mentioned above.
- Service of an experienced driver. [from 8 AM to 8 PM]
- 20 hour house boating through the legendary backwaters of Kerala with all meals. (Only if houseboat is part of the itinerary.)
- In Hill stations Non A/C Rooms will be provided in all seasons.
- Luxury taxes, toll, parking, Bata, etc.
- —Meals Not Mentioned In the Itinerary.
- —Entry Fees to Monuments and Palaces.
- —Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- —Porterage at Hotels and Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- —All Items of Personal Nature.
- —Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- —Any Increase in Taxes or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- —Ayurveda Charges.
- —Only Non Ac Rooms Are Provided In Munnar And Thekkady As They Are Hill Stations.