Bali is indeed a beautiful island so it is present in everyone’s bucket list. For having great experience, you can opt for special Bali holiday packages which will provide you a wonderful experience. But there are some must to do list which you must follow for enhancing your experience.
5 Things You Must Do in Bali :
- Skimpily waterfalls: This is one of the most impressive waterfall that one has seen in Bali. Though it is dislocated from all other tourist attractions but still it is beautiful. At the foot of the waterfall you can experience the power and fresh shower and in case there is sun then again you can have a view of beautiful rainbow at this location. It is definitely in first must to do list in Bali. If you are purchasing special Bali holiday packages, then you must check whether this place is listed on the package, then only purchase it.
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces: In Bali it is one of the most popular tourist attraction as it is a beautiful rice paddies valley located near Ubud. You can have experience of sunrise or sunset at the best times to visit to this place. Therefore, while choosing the dates for planning your trip, you have to ensure that it is right place to visit Tegalalang.
- Surfing: Even if you are not a surfer you can enjoy this water sports here. Bali is a place well-known across the world for surfing. For beginners there are spots like Kuta and many other places like Uluwatu for the more experienced surfers. For all the beginners it is advisable that you grab a board and get an instructor on the beach.
- Taste the flavor: You can opt to go for cheap family holidays Bali packages so that you don’t cross the budget limit but after visiting the place you should always taste the flavor of the place. Canggu is food lovers’ paradise that means if you are visiting Bali, then you have to surely visit this place. You will get all sorts of local food, burgers, fusion, vegan and the best coffees and cakes at this place. The trip is complete after you compensate food with a little surf while staying in Canggu!
- Visit Gili Air: Gili islands are not officially part of Bali but people love to visit these islands. If you have opted for Bali packages from India and you are getting an option for this place, then go for it. The Gilis are the kind of islands that you can only imagine when you think of paradise. There are no concrete roads, horses and bikes are used as only mode of transportation. Snorkeling with turtles around Gili Air is popular activity that people love to do.
Thus, a special Bali holiday packages will provide you much more must-do list than the above mentioned list. So, you can opt for that and have a hassle free trip to Bali.